Steps to Record a Run
Here's a step-by-step guide to start recording a run using the Project Dasein App:
- Charge your sensor before each run.
- Open the Project Dasein App.
Click on RECORD
- Turn on the sensor.
- Properly place the sensor.
Choose your sensor name from the list of available devices.
Select your desired run settings.
- Get ready, set, go! The sensor will automatically start recording after a 10 second wait time.
- Click STOP to end the session.
- Fill out a pain diary entry and session notes while the data is being downloaded for your review!