Quick Start Guide
Aletheia Running Sensor
USB Charing Cable
Sensor Attachment Belt
- Connect the provided USB charging cable to the sensor's charging port located on the bottom of the device.
- Connect the other end to a USB adapter or computer.
- A light indicator will turn on, showing the sensor is charging. When fully charged, the light turns off.
As this app isn't publicly available on the app store yet, you'll need to follow a couple of steps to set up the app.
- Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for Testflight and download the app.
- After agreeing to Apple's terms and conditions, the Project Dasein App will automatically download.
Turn on the sensor by sliding the switch towards the charging port.
- In the app, go to "Record" on the bottom navigation bar.
Select your sensor from the list.
To achieve precise readings, ensure it's vertically aligned with your spine, securely resting on your sacrum.
Verify that the lights on the sensor are facing outward and the charge port is facing downward.
- Ensure it lays flat against your back for the entire session.
- In the app, tap "Start Run" after pairing your device.
- As you run, the app will track and analyze your motion in real-time.
- After your run, stop recording in the app.
- Dive into the Force Portrait Viewer to understand your running dynamics.
- Check for movement tips and insights to improve your form.