Maintenance and Care
For your comfort and safety, please keep in mind the following precautions when using your Aletheia Sensor:
- Keep It Clean: Wipe off any sweat or dirt from the sensor after physical activity to keep it clean and hygienic.
- Loosen Up: If you're using the Project Dasein Running Belt accessory, make sure the belt isn't too tight.
- Use for Tracking Only: Only wear the sensor for tracked activities.
- Watch for Skin Irritation: If you experience any skin irritation, soreness, tingling, numbness, burning, or stiffness while wearing the product, remove it immediately and discontinue use. If symptoms persist after 2-3 days, consult a doctor.
- Handle with Care: Do Not Open the Sensor Housing.
- The sensor contains delicate electronics and a LI-ion battery. To protect yourself and the sensor, do not attempt to open the sensor housing. If there is a problem with your sensor, please contact our support team. Opening the housing will also void your warranty.
- Sweat-Proof, Not Waterproof: Avoid Submersion and Liquid.
- The Aletheia Sensor is designed to be sweat-proof, not waterproof. Please do not submerge or use near any source of liquid. If you need to use it in the rain, make sure it is properly covered.